Free yourself from past conditioning and step onto the path of the true you. This 40-day commitment to mindfulness will guide you towards freeing yourself from attachments that create static in our everyday lives. Starting on your mat, we will explore our deeply seeded samskaras, or habitual mental & emotional patterns that form over time. These patterns may be related to, among other things, our health & nutrition, our work life, our personal relationships and the expectations we place upon ourselves. Each week a new focus will be introduced; each focus being a guiding step to releasing the ties that bind us to our past so that we may open to the present and avoid future suffering.
Past participants share:
- 40 days to free was a journey inward of letting go of things that were not serving me at the moment. While I signed up to focus on peacefulness I found myself letting go of a lot more.
- I highly value my 40 Days to Free commitment and experience. It provided an avenue to address questions or issues that arose during yoga practice that I wouldn't normally address. Exploring mindfulness topics and engaging in our discussions in return deepened my yoga practice. Annie and Emilie are special, gentle, and knowledgeable guides through this process. I'd participate in this program again in a heartbeat! Everyone would benefit from this exploration.
- Class helped me with self awareness, self love, self compassion
This series includes:
-Group discussions introducing weekly focus, plus yoga practice surrounding weekly focus Thursdays, 6:00 – 7:30 pm
-Workbook with resource materials and weekly home practices
-Unlimited drop-in classes Jan 12 – Feb 16 (over $120 value)
-Workshop: Aligning the Chakras through Acupressure, Yoga and Tai Chi with Adrienne Douglas (Date/Time TBD)
– $15 Discounted Rate to The Yoga of Food Workshop with Emilie Maynor (January 20, 6:00 – 8:00 pm)
– 13 contact and 24 non-contact CEUs
– Past participants in this series will receive $25 discount on enrollment
January 12 - February 16
$225; limited early bird spots for $205 available until Dec. 24
Annie Damsky & Emilie Maynor